Spot Removal Tips From AJS Carpet Cleaning
You Can Feel Safe And Confident About Spot Removal When You Hire AJS Carpet Cleaning, Because Of Our Iron Clad Guarantee.
We back up our service to the hilt.
100% Money Back:
“If you’re not happy with our service, there is no charge.” We’ll do the first 100 sq ft of carpet or 25 sq ft of tile for you and if you’re not completely thrilled with the results, it’s FREE.
No Returning Spots:
If any spots that we were able to remove, returns, call within 30 days, for correction, or a full re-fund.
AJS Carpet Cleaning, Inc.
Here Are Some Useful Carpet Cleaning Tips For Spot and Stain Removal
For General Cleaning
Keeping your carpet and upholstery looking its best.
1. Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2 – 3 times a week to keep carpet looking great between cleanings. If possible, however, it is best to vacuum every day.
2. Use both indoor and outdoor mats at each entrance to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home.
3. Over time, the resistancy of stain-resistant carpet wears down. For optimum performance, have a suitable protector regularly applied after cleaning. Get a good one. Avoid the cheap substitutes.
4. Stain-resistant does not mean stain-proof. Be sure to act immediately to prevent spots and spills from causing permanent damage.
5.Before using any spot removing product, test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
6. Test area rugs for colorfastness before placing over the carpet since some rugs may tend to bleed when wet.
7. Vacuum under area rugs periodically to remove loose dirt that may have filtered through the rugs to your carpet.
8. To avoid color transfer between furniture and flooring after a professional cleaning, leave the protective pads in place until the carpet is completely dry (about 2 days).
9. Your furniture collects everyday dirt and soil just like your carpet. For convenience, have both carpet and furniture professionally cleaned at the same time.
Useful Tips for Spot Removal
For most household accidents, follow these spot removal steps:
1. Remove any solid materials (a spoon is a great tool for this).
2. Blot the area with a clean white cloth to absorb as much liquid as possible. Do not use a scrubbing motion, as this can damage carpet fibers.
3. Spray AJS Carpet Cleaning, Inc. Professional Carpet & Upholstery Spot Remover* directly on the problem area until wet. (Be sure to test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area first.)
4. Wait one to three minutes while the Spot Remover loosens the dirt.
5. Gently wipe the spot with a clean, white cloth working from the outer edges in towards the center. (If the spot is not completely removed, repeat steps 3 – 5.)
6. Once the spot has been removed, place dry, absorbent white cloths over the area and press to absorb remaining moisture.
7. If you do not have AJS Carpet Cleaning, Inc. Spot Remover on hand, mix 1/4-teaspoon liquid dish soap with 1 cup cold water and continue as above with steps 3 – 6. If the spot persists, keep it damp and call AJS Carpet Cleaning, Inc.